it´s an interesting game , i love (dark romance vn and) the soundtrack in particular because it´s so atmospheric.... and honestly, i think i like erica and rodon the most (yeah idk why i like rodon, i guess i really like to be scared and to suffer.... i mean... WHO EVEN IS HE, REALLY?) oh but sebastian was cute too once you warm up to him :´) but it´s really so hard to achieve all of the endings, especially cassels endings. I don´t see a full guide online either so would you please consider releasing an official walkthrough for all the endings? That would be very appreciated
Degraman: Act I. Vincent, Cassel & Loner
A downloadable project for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is an optional DLC for the free game Degraman: Act I. Vincent
- +15 hours total duration of the game
- +40 CGs +1 Love interest - Cassel
- The opportunity to complete the game without a romance - Loner route
- Additional materials to Vincent's route
- MC customization
- 53 endings, 23 of them are bad
To use these files you'll need to have the free base version of Degraman: Act I. Vincent.
Windows, Linux, & Mac Instructions:
- Download the file after purchase
- Extract the zipped file you downloaded
- Open the extracted folder and copy the file "cl_dlc.rpa" inside the game folder
- Open the folder of your current Degraman: Act I. Vincent Build and find the "game" folder inside. To view folders on Mac you might have to right click the application launcher and select "view package contents" and you may have to open a couple different folders before you find the "game" folder tucked away inside
- Paste the new file you got from the DLC into the Degraman: Act I. Vincent "game" folder
After that, the build you already had will now include all the extra content this DLC gives.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Female Protagonist, Otome, Romance, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Patreon, Steam, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I played the demo and was intrigued so I purchased the full game for $20 a few hours after.
Some spoilers ahead.
A few things:
- The soundtrack is amazing and gives ambiance
- The art is beautiful and leaves little to be desired
- The plot is well laid out and though not all answers are given, it doesn't take away from the story at all
- There are some really funny moments
- There are grammatical errors and sometimes awkward sentencing throughout, I assume that's because it's translated, but for a game worth $20 I expected it to be a clean copy
- MC is kind of a downer (very self-pitying and self-doubting) and can be naive, she can also be read as a little ditzy. Her personality doesn't seem to change much - HOWEVER, this is a dark VN, and MC's struggles are realistic and relatable, and her compassion shouldn't be mistaken as stupidity
- Yes, MC can be a hornball, but it's actually important to the story
- I wish MC was written with more depth. I wish she had more power than simply being an amplifier for others. It would have been dope to see her use her powers during the endings where she and her LI(s) have to escape
- I enjoyed that every choice was meaningful and there seems to be quite a lot of branching - how you treat people at the beginning and your interactions throughout determines future choices
- Not all the branches take you to the same story. For example [redacted] is a serial killer in one route but part of the team in another. The variety is -chefs kiss-
- I want an official guide, especially for Cassel because I couldn't find many fan-made ones. I would pay extra money for that. When I first started playing I got Kind Loner's route like 4 times even though I chose different stuff each time, and then in another run-through, I somehow kept getting the same bad ending over and over
Overall, a good investment considering there are more routes to come. I'll certainly be following this project and buying anything else from this creator.
Thank you for your kind words :3
Glad that you (mostly) liked the game and we will try to make enjoyable games in future!
how do I open the dlc game on windows?I can't do it
Hello! You have a couple of ways:
- You can follow the instruction above - about how to extract the DLC
- After the purchase you should have received the Steam key. So you can use you key there and Steam will automatically download all the needed files (unfortunately here, in itch.io you have to manually manage the files in order to unlock DLC content)
I just finished all the endings and collected all the Cgs after playing the game for 3 days straight... And damn, I wish the game didn't have to end... :,)
(Beware! Might contain slight spoilers!)
It's interesting how the more you play, the more questions arise. Who is your ally, and who is not? Why is everyone determined to keep the player in the dark? Things that doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary may hold more meaning into it than you think, eventually catching you off guard when you least expect it.
The game is very good at making the player question their surroundings and ponder about the underlying "truth" to everything happening in the game. I was worried that it would be tedious to collect all the endings when I first saw the number of endings that existed in the game, but most of them serves to expose the player to new information (which obviously raised even more questions!). So even if it took some effort to get all the endings, it felt satisfying to know new things instead of typically just watching the player die in different ways just for the sake of it. I am usually able to predict the outcomes in most of the media that I consume, but this game felt unpredictable most of the time and definitely not in a way that makes it feel inconsistent. I still have many questions, but surely they will be answered in the upcoming routes.
This is definitely a more "grim" otome game, which I personally wish we had more of. I ended up enjoying both of the LIs a lot more than I initially thought I would, so I will probably revisit the game someday. All of the future LIs seems intriguing, and I can't wait to see what the devs have in store for them!
Been looking forward to this for a while! Well done you guys <3
yay finalyyy the darksouls-otome is here! :D
I love the game already. When is the release of the next dlcs planed? :3
I mean take your time, you created already something wonderfull :D